Terms and Conditions - Competition with Nielsen CGA
Thank you for your interest in the Nielsen CGA survey and / or competition. Below you will find the full terms and conditions of the prize draw, along with further details around the prizes.
Terms and Conditions – Competition with Nielsen CGA
Thank you for your interest in the Nielsen CGA survey and / or competition. Below you will find the full terms and conditions of the prize draw / competition, along with further details around the prizes.
- The promoter is Nielsen CGA whose registered office is at 200 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606, United States, and who is solely responsible for the survey and the competition. The survey will be distributed by a designated party trusted by Nielsen CGA but who is not responsible for the survey or the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States aged 21 years or over who, as of November 20, 2019 are registered TouchTunes Bar Rewards members. The following persons are not eligible to participate: employees of Nielsen CGA, TouchTunes Music Corporation, (or any affiliated parties with this competition) or any of their respective close relatives and / or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows:
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be December 15, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of issues outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- On or about December 17, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received. The winner will choose ONE of the following:
(a) Paid travel plus $600 spending money to attend one of the following industry events (max. total value for any event experience $1000):
- National Restaurant Show, Chicago – May 16 to May 19 2020
- Bar Convent Brooklyn – June 2020
- Whiskey Extravaganza, Los Angeles – May 2020
- Rum Renaissance, Miami – May 2020
- World Wine, San Francisco – June 2020
- Louisville Bourbon Distillery Tour of choice
(b) Choice between one of the following tech / gadgets:
- Macbook Air – (ARV $1099)
- Samsung – UHD TV (ARV $699)
- CyberPowerPC – Gaming Desktop – (ARV $1089)
- Playstation 4 Pro PLUS $400 Playstation Store gift card (ARV $800)
- XBOX One X PLUS $400 Xbox gift card (ARV $650)
(c) Choice between cash or a charitable donation:
- $1000 cash
- Opportunity to nominate a 501(c)(3) organization to receive a donatio of $1000 (subject to promoter’s approval of the recipient organization)
Prize Conditions and Terms: Once the winner has confirmed their choice of one of the above prizes, no alternatives can be requested or offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component with another of equivalent value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, due as a result of accepting any prize. Any prize images depicted in any advertisements are for illustration only. Company and product names for prize components are trademarks of the respective manufacturers, none of which is a sponsor of or in any way affiliated with the competition. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by the promoter, Nielsen CGA.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is provided.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes will be resolved exclusively in the courts in New York City. By entering the campaign, you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the campaign, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the campaign, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in selecting a winner for a competition (such as email address). No data entered in the survey will be associated with the entrant’s personal details, and the results are completely anonymous.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Any personal information you enter will be treated as confidential
22. Nielsen CGA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage in the event of circumstances that interfere with the proper conducting of this campaign. If campaign is terminated before the end date, promoter will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
23. Nielsen CGA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. By entering, you (the entrant) agree to release and therefore not hold Nielsen CGA, TouchTunes Music Corporation, and or any affiliated parties liable for any instance of illness, injury, death, loss, theft, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from participation in the campaign and / or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof. This also includes:
- Technical failures or issues of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of laptops, gaming consoles or televisions at the fault of the manufacturer
- Nonattendance / the event of a missed event due to unforeseen circumstances, travel disruptions or delays, or failure of the applicant to attend for any reason
- Loss of the cash prize, including prepaid cards, whether accidental or stolen, as part of this competition
- Issues caused by electronic or human error in the administration of the campaign or the processing of entries
25. For the name of the winner, available after 12/31/2019, please send a request via email to email@example.com. Requests must be received by 1/15/2020.