The restaurant and hospitality industry has changed more in the last 24 months than it has in the last 24 years - and the next 24 months will prove to be just as eventful and paradigm-shifting.
The impact of technology, third-party delivery, ghost kitchens, gig economy, career-pathing, AI, virtual reality and shifting leadership styles are profoundly affecting the way we view and manage our people, performance and profits.
Will you and your teams have the necessary expertise, insight, strategies and tactics to stay ahead of change and lead it? Or will you be repeating processes and procedures that worked 10 years ago, but may now be causing your brand to slip or falter in the second decade of the 21st century?
Jim Sullivan’s 2020 UK Leadership Masterclass, being held on April 29 at 30 Euston Square, London, will focus on specific strategies, creative tactics and best-demonstrated practices to help you build higher sales, deliver better service, develop stronger teams, source smarter tools, and design, align and refine the most effective leadership development resources for your Next Gen management team.
The workshop will be led by industry guru, consultant and bestselling author Jim Sullivan. His two books, Multiunit Leadership and Fundamentals, have sold over 345,000 copies worldwide. Companies using his products, programs or services include The Walt Disney Company, Starbucks, Whitbread, McDonald’s, wagamama, Pizza Express, Five Guys, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Autogrill, Pret, Panera, Dunkin’, Texas Roadhouse, Chick-fil-A, Pizza Hut, KFC, Costa, to name but a few.
Already cutting edge UK brands like The Alchemist, Mowgli, Ivy Collection, Pizza Pilgrims, Flight Club, Caffe Nero and Brewdog have booked in for the UK event. So you'll be in good company.
For more details of the day and to book your team places, email Sophie Spedding at email@example.com.
The London Masterclass is being produced and supported by UK industry leaders Peter Martin and Ian Neill, who will add their weight to ensuring April 29 is a day for inspiring teams. Companies partnering the day include Harri, CGA and CPL.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Learn the best practices from North America’s most successful restaurant and hospitality brands relative to finding, hiring and retaining the best team members and managers
- Identify what customers and guests value most in 2020 pertaining to service and quality (and how that differs from their expectations five years ago)
- Discover smart ways to design and deploy an effective career path as a retention and development tool for all new hires
- Find out why “time management” is dead in a 24/7/365 world and how the best foodservice leaders plan and prioritize their days, weeks, quarters, to get the best results
- Gain insight into the best apps to help you maximize productivity, scheduling, retention and customer loyalty
- Learn the best-demonstrated practices of the premier U.S. foodservice brands that have the lowest employee turnover, highest customer service scores, and most profitable operations
- The Top 10 challenges foodservice operators in the UK will face in 2020 and 2021
- A detailed “Leadership GPS” roadmap for deploying with your team through the next two years
- Align, inspire and energize your entire team (bring them all), for a full day of practical strategies and creative tactics to help them work smarter, not harder
- Spend a day immersed in leadership best practices specific to your industry with one of the world’s best-known hospitality gurus, and work ON your business instead of IN it.
Don’t miss out. See you in London on April 29.